Blue Estate The Game review
3 GB available space
Blue Estate The Game Review
Blue Estate The Game is an app created by HE SAW. Blue Estate The Game was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Blue Estate provides previously unmatched immersion in the world of the Los Angeles mafia, packed with black humor, intuitive gameplay, and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
Use different controllers and enjoy the intuitive gameplay to dive into the most polished rail shooter experience! Take on unforgettable enemies, from a mafia golfer packing grenades to Chihuahuas bursting with steroids! And because wild rides are always more fun when you're not alone, invite a friend to join the massacre in the intense cooperative mode!
- The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
- Can be played with various controllers: keyboard/mouse, Xbox One and Xbox 360 Controller, and the Leap Motion controller.
- 2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
- 2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
- A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online!
- Compatible with Light Guns! (unofficial support)